MANHATTAN RAIN filly from a mare by Al Maher (Danehill). Already 70% of this R650,000 filly has been taken up, the remaining 30% is being offered in share blocks of 10% for R78,000 each (including VAT, sales race levy, keep to date, etc.). Selected at CPYS and in training with Brett Crawford.
FOR SALE @ R20,000 (exc) - GRIZZARD, ideal Kimberley runner, 3 places and R33,000 from 10 starts, can win soon. He's a 4-y-old by Seventh Rock in training with Corrie Lensley.
FOR SALE @ R35,000 (exc) - EMPERORS TRACTOR, a well-performed three-time winner, recenty second to top Kimberley sprinter Timkat, can win again soon. He's a 4-y-o gelding by Seventh Rock, 3 wins and 6 places, R150,000 from just 19 starts.